Lovely bright and cheery unit in an oceanfront Condominium. Great vegetative dune in front of large community pool and grilling area, walkway to gazebo and ocean. Enjoy a day at the beach, take a dip in the pool, grill out and then enjoy your deck or take a stroll to Duck Village with great restaurants, shops and more. A beautiful area to be located in. Upgrades include: Bathrooms completely upgraded in 2010 to include granite top vanities, plumbing, lighting, fixtures and tumbled marble installed. Beadboard installed in the hallway/living room in 2014. New Hot Water Heater and HVAC installed in 2015. All flooring and subflooring throughout (vinyl as well as carpet and padding) replaced in 2015.
Doug Brindley, GRI, CRS, CRB, CPA of Brindley Beach Vacations & Sales - Duck
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 04, Page 50.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating, Electric Heat, Heat Pump
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Community Swimming Pool, Community Tennis Court(s), Fee Incl. Building Maintenance, Fee Incl. Electricity, Fee Incl. Grounds Maintenance, Fee Incl. Insurance, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Fee Incl. Pool, Fee Incl. Road Maintenance, Fee Incl. Sewer, Fee Incl. Tennis, Fee Incl. Water, Playground
- Exterior Construction: Covered Deck, Outdoor Lights
- Parking: Paved Parking
- Porch/Deck: Covered Deck, Sun Deck(s)
- Floors: Carpeting, Tile Flooring, Vinyl Flooring
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bathroom
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s), Tennis Court(s)
- View: Ocean View
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water
- Waterfront: Ocean Front